Pages

Some things fail...

Cheesepannies with Nutfilling

Nutfilled Cheesethingie

Dear readers,
I have not posted in a few days (saw it in the falls of my page views); simply did not make it. Might also have something to do with this post and its title "Some things fail...". It was a good start in the day at usual, I prepared breakfast - only this time I did not get a 'OMG' response; instead it was 'It was okay, but did not really fit together'. It happens. I know. I just thought it would work as it works in France on a cheese plate too if you remember?

Now, as good as it looks - it was a cheeseomelett with Nutfilling, walnuts and peanuts mixed with sesame oil. Might have been the sesame oil. Anyhow, you can go ahead and try it still, just because he did not like it does not mean you won't ;)) I for myself thought it was cheesy.

Cheesepannies with Nutfilling

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment