Pages

American Keto Burger

Burger made with Patty or Spareribs

No leftover meat is wasted.

Ketofood - leftover meat burger



Ever been out with friends and wished for a burger, but aren't allowed to eat carbs? Well, you would be surprised how easy it is to create such - naturally you have to be home for that, but once you made the main ingredients the bread and the patty, you can eat them whenever you like.

Bread:
I did not invent the bread myself, hereby I took a recipe from +Low Carb Yum (https://www.instagram.com/p/6gMrjzP0AW/) and recreated it to my liking. In my case I used less eggs, no almond flour and more flaxseeds. 

Patty:
Patties are easily made with chopping an onion, garlic gloves and adding thyme or parsley to a package of minced meat. 
However a brilliant idea is to use leftover meat. I was out with my company for dinner at a steakhouse and they had #spareribs. I used that soft and heavily flavored meat for a filling - best way to create new dishes with it.  

If you have all of them, you take the slices of the bread and put it on the grill or toaster. Then you add butter on it, layer the meat, zucchini or salad and the top bread either  has cream cheese or mayonnaise with ketchup. That's it. It is divine. 
If you have a lowcarb bbq sauce, go for it! Dunk it. Dine it. Eat it. Indulge in it. GO.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment