Pages

Another egg dish


Sunny-side up smoked meat

Like my last post this is a mixture of meat and eggs too. However it's smoked meat, BIG difference as it takes time making it (except if you buy it already done of course)

Meat:
There are two ways to prepare this piece of meat, either you cook it in water for two to three hours or you steam it. That's the only way to do it. Its worth it though, tastes salty and so good. The whole 1,5kg piece I prepared was gone in a matter of two days. Meatlovers, I know ;)

I won't have to explain how a sunny side up egg works or how you should make this dish, I simply wanted to give you an idea for your next meal. Enjoy it greatly. Thanks for reading.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment